Here is us golfing last weekend with our good friends Roz and Chris. We went to the par 3 course at Eagle Ridge since I am still learning. I really love golfing with Ryan. It is just good to spend time outside. I know it is something we are going to do together our whole lives.
This is such a funny pic!
Notice the ball is still on the ground.
6 comments:
I'm thrilled that you finally update your blog. Your Aunt Bonnie and I live for golf and always do it together. It's great for our marriage even when she beats me.
Uncle Jim
I keep forgetting my blogger password & account.... Thanks again for the updated blog, but there were no pictures of you both to download.
Uncle Jim
I'm thrilled that you finally update your blog. Your Aunt Bonnie and I live for golf and always do it together. It's great for our marriage even when she beats me.
Uncle Jim
I'm thrilled that you finally update your blog. Your Aunt Bonnie and I live for golf and always do it together. It's great for our marriage even when she beats me.
Uncle Jim
I'm thrilled that you finally update your blog. Your Aunt Bonnie and I live for golf and always do it together. It's great for our marriage even when she beats me.
Uncle Jim
I'm thrilled that you finally update your blog. Your Aunt Bonnie and I live for golf and always do it together. It's great for our marriage even when she beats me.
Uncle Jim
Post a Comment