Sunday, December 02, 2007

I love Christmas!


This is us getting our Christmas tree! Our friend's Jesse and Allison have a Christmas tree lot and they gave us a great deal. We had to carry it up 3 flights of stairs, and when we finally got it into the apartment I realized it was way bigger than it looked outside. C'est la vie.

Here are some pictures of the apartment decorated for Christmas time. This is the living room, and dining room, in kind of a 360 degree view, well kind of :)



Here is the kitchen. It's not huge, but it is way bigger than the kitchen at our last place. We love cooking in this kitchen.



It has snowed so much in the last few days, probably like 6ish inches. That is one thing I love about Spokane, we get all four seasons. This is the view out one of our windows. Yesterday Ryan threw a snowball at me when we were walking out to the car, so when he turned around, I picked up what I thought was a snowball, and chucked it at him. It turned out my "snowball" was a huge chunk of ice. Needless to say, he was a slightly annoyed.

I love my husband.

3 comments:

The Stockwells said...

Hi Erin!
I am so glad to see that you updated your blog! I have loved keeping up on peoples lives since we live way down here :) Im glad to see that you and Ryan are doing well. I laughed out loud when I read your story about hitting Ryan with an iceball. That is something I would do to Curt and he would be so annoyed with me. I honestly couldnt plan some of the ways I accidently hurt him. I couldnt hit the side of a building with a snowball but if I am aiming at Curt, I would always hit him and hurt him in some way!
Curt sure misses the times that he hung out with Ryan when we lived in Seattle. We plan on moving to Spokane sometime in the near future so hopefully you and Ryan will still be there and they can hang out :)
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Kelli

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

I really loved your old apt. but I must admit the kitchen in your new one is about 4 times the size... at least it looks like it is! I hope you are enjoying yourselfs in the snow!! Love you and we'll see you soon!!

Steve and Alie said...

Erin! You are amazing! I love the way your new apartment is decorated... you're my hero. That's it... I'm going to go on a decorating fast until you get back and can decorate for me! :) I LOVE seeing you here at home! You are loved and missed, lady!